Data Bridge Market Research has published a new report on the Global Medical Sensors Market for the forecast period of 2018-2025 According to the report, the global medical sensors market is expected to reach USD 19.07 Billion by 2025, from USD 10.07 Billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Global Medical Sensors Market research report contains quality research which has been carried out with transparent research studies. Incredible industry experience, industry insight, talent solutions and latest technology are employed while forming this report. When excellent resources from research, development, consulting, assessment, compliance and regulatory services fieldwork together, such brilliant report is put forth for the customers. Medical Sensors Market report helps you get expert solutions and potential capabilities. It keeps the marketplace clearly into the focus with the work, insights and analysis that has been carried out during research. Moreover, market research analysis data is presented in the detailed pattern in this report.
Download exclusive PDF sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-medical-sensors-market
Global Medical Sensors Market Research Report 2020 is the latest research study released by databridgemarketresearch.com evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing capital structure of the Global Medical Sensors Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Philips NV, Sensirion AG, Medtronic, Honeywell International Inc, Smiths Group plc, STMicroelectronics, OmniVision Technologies Inc, Others.
Some of the major players operating in the global medical sensor market are Philips NV, Sensirion AG, Medtronic, Honeywell International Inc, Smiths Group plc, STMicroelectronics, OmniVision Technologies Inc, Memsic Inc, Universal Biosensors, Biosensors International Group, GeekWire LLC, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, First Sensor AG, STMicroelectronics, NXP Semiconductors, Danaher Corp, among others.
Global Medical Sensors Market, By product type (Pressure, Motion, temperature, blood oxygen, blood glucose sensor and others), By Placement type (wearable, strip, implantable and others), By application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic, Image devices, Monitoring, Others), By End Users, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the medical sensors market in the next 8 years. Medical sensors are tools helpful in monitoring, diagnosis of the disease, and important human parameters for therapeutic applications. Pregnancy strips, HIV Test, blood glucose and immunological test strips have a major role in the share of the medical sensors market. In December 2013 Covidien Plc completed the acquisition of Given Imaging Ltd. Given Imaging Ltd is involved in the development, manufacturing and market diagnostic products for the visualization and detection of gastrointestinal tract disorders. It mainly used PillCam capsules for visual examination. They also provided Bravo pH monitoring system, a wireless catheter-free pH test for gastro esophageal reflux disease. After acquisition Covidien Plc offered monitoring products such as sensors, monitors and temperature management products. In January 2015, the Medtronic acquired Covidien Plc. In February 2016, Phillips NV made an announcement to introduce a next generation of monitoring solution for at-risk patients in low acuity hospital settings, such as the general ward. The device is under patent filling approval till 2025.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Improvement of wearable and disease diagnosing kits.
- Increase in the use of sensors in the clinics and home applications
- Increase in the awareness among the patients for monitoring and diagnosing of the disease.
- Increased investment in research and development of devices based on sensors.
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
- Increase in patient population of chronic and long term disease.
Market Segmentation: Global Medical Sensors Market
- The global medical sensors market is segmented on the basis of product type, placement type, application, end users, and geography.
- Based on product type, the global medical sensors market is segmented into pressure sensor, accelerator (inertial) sensors, motion sensor, Image sensor, Electrocardiogram sensor, temperature sensor, blood glucose, blood oxygen sensor. Pressure sensors is further sub segmented into Patients monitor sensors, respiratory devices sensors, future solution sensors
- Based on placement, the global medical sensors market is segmented into strip sensors, wearable sensors, implantable sensors, non-invasive and invasive sensors and ingestible sensors. Wearable sensors are further sub-segmented into wearable sensors used in patient monitoring and sensors for diagnosis of non-infectious disease.
- Based on the application, the global medical sensors market is segmented into diagnostic, therapeutics, monitoring, imaging, fitness and wellness and others. The diagnostic is further sub-segmented into blood glucose test strip sensors, HIV-test strip sensors, pregnancy test strip sensor and drug and alcohol test strip sensors. Therapeutics is further sub-segmented into cardiac therapeutic devices, cardiac catheter sensors, and insulin pump sensors. Monitoring is further sub-segmented into continuous blood pressure monitors, cardiac monitors, smart pills, implantable loop recorder, pulse oximeters, continuous glucose monitoring devices. Imaging devices is further sub-segmented into capsule endoscope sensors. Fitness and wellness is further sub-segmented into electronic pedometer, wearable injectors, and continuous glucose meter. Others type is further sub segmented hearing-aids sensor, treadmill sensor, electronic weighing scale, automated external defibrillator.
- On the basis of end users, the global medical sensors market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics, community healthcare. Based on distribution channel the market is segmented into retail, and direct tenders.
- Based on geography the global medical sensors market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
The global medical sensors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical sensors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key pointers of the Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3 Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4 Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5 Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6 Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7 Major Material Analysis
Chapter 8 Major Type Analysis
Chapter 9 Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 10 Global and Regional Market Forecast
Chapter 11 Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 12 New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 13 Conclusions
Chapter 14 Appendix
Click to access full report and Table of Content at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-sensors-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]
Dan Carter was a reporter for nomad Labs, before becoming the lead editor. Dan has over forty bylines and has reported on countless stories concerning all things related to tech and science. Dan studied at CSUF.