If there is one thing that makes OnePlus stand out from all the other tech giants, then it has to be the fact that OnePlus makes it a priority to release software updates for its latest smartphones as soon as possible. With that being said, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to find out that a brand-new software release is available for OnePlus 8T. The operating system update sports the OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 version number and today we are going to cover everything there is to know about it.
OnePlus Releases OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Update
As previously noted, the new update for OnePlus 8T sports the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 version number. The update is rolling out via OTA (over the air) channels and therefore, the only requirement to access all the improvements that it brings is to have access to a stable Wi-Fi network. If the update doesn’t pop up automatically, it can always be manually triggered by accessing the “Updates” section in the Settings panel.
Here are all the improvements that the latest OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update introduces:
- Increased the success rate when registering fingerprint and improved experience
- Optimized the media file scanning feature to make searching faster
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the issue that the app cache has not been deleted correctly after the app uninstalled
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Optimized system performance and improve stability
- Optimized camera white balance and improved imaging quality
- Continuously optimize network connection stability and improved gaming experience
- Improve the stability of video calls
The update is available to downloader under multiple build numbers, depending on your region:
- IN: 126.96.36.199.KB05DA
- EU: 188.8.131.52.KB05BA
- NA: 184.108.40.206.KB05AA
As we can see in the patch notes, the new update for OnePlus 8T is a major release that comes with a bundle of improvements. Therefore, we are advising all OnePlus 8T fans to access the update as soon as possible.
The post OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 is Now Available for OnePlus 8T with Camera Improvements and New Features appeared first on TechnoStalls.
Dan Carter was a reporter for nomad Labs, before becoming the lead editor. Dan has over forty bylines and has reported on countless stories concerning all things related to tech and science. Dan studied at CSUF.